Does EasyHook support Vista? Windows 7?

Jan 28, 2010 at 12:42 AM

I'm wondering if EasyHook is known to run on Vista and Windows 7.  Looked at the docs and website, and didn't see any discussion.  I know that Detours works on those platforms, and thus expect EasyHook to, but looking for confirmation.

-Jason

Jan 28, 2010 at 6:53 AM

Hi Jason,

Yes, I can confirm that EasyHook runs on Vista and windows7. 

Best regards.

ZILI

----- Message d'origine -----

De : drjasonharrison

Envoyés : 28.01.10 01:42

À : zili@gmx.fr

Objet : Does EasyHook support Vista? Windows 7? [easyhook:82251]

I'm wondering if EasyHook is known to run on Vista and Windows 7.  Looked at the docs and website, and didn't see any discussion.  I know that Detours works on those platforms, and thus expect EasyHook to, but looking for confirmation.

-Jason

Jan 28, 2010 at 9:25 AM
HI drjasonharrison,

I can tell you that the unmanaged part works on vista. But it doesnt work on win7 out of the box , looking into why as we speak.

Niladri

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 1:42 AM, drjasonharrison <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

-Jason

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (easyhook@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email easyhook@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jan 29, 2010 at 9:09 PM

Looking forward to hearing that it is working again.  Isn't the Managed interface built on top of the Unmanaged implementation?  If yes, if the Unmanaged part doesn't work on Win7, how can the Managed part work?

-Jason