Can you please post a working example?

Aug 2, 2013 at 8:09 PM
I have spent over a day trying to get the filemon example to work and it keeps giving me different errors. I've tried so many different things I don't know which way is up and I would just like to start from scratch with a working example.

It appears from my googling that you have to compile 2 different projects, one for filemon and one for filemoninject? I guess some basic instructions on how to set up the projects would be great as well.

If I can get it to work, I'll zip up the project or projects and write instructions so that no newb will ever have this issue again.

Thanks
Aug 2, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Here is an error message I'm receiving right now.

There was an error while connecting to target:
System.ApplicationException: Unable to run internal command. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot fin
d the file specified
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at EasyHook.Config.RunCommand(String InFriendlyName, Boolean InWaitForExit, Boolean InShellExecute, String InPath, String
InArguments)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at EasyHook.Config.RunCommand(String InFriendlyName, Boolean InWaitForExit, Boolean InShellExecute, String InPath, String
InArguments)
at EasyHook.Config.Register(String InDescription, String[] InUserAssemblies)
at FileMon.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\xxxxxxxxxxx\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\FileMon\FileMon\Program.cs
:line 65