"Could not load file or assembly" ERROR

Jul 6, 2012 at 3:27 AM

Can anyone help me ? I just run the FileMon example . And I put easyhook.dll easyhook32.dll and easyhook32svc.exe in the same fold of FileMon.exe . The first time is OK . But when I try the project in the next day , I get a error :

There was an error while connecting to target:System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'FileMon, Version=1.0.4570.17920, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=e72f78f24f879c28' or one of its dependencies. 系统找不到指定的文件。   at FileMonInject.Main..ctor(IContext InContext, String InChannelName)   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---   at EasyHook.HelperServiceInterface.WaitForInjection(Int32 InTargetPID)   at EasyHook.RemoteHooking.InjectEx(Int32 InHostPID, Int32 InTargetPID, Int32 InWakeUpTID, Int32 InNativeOptions, String InLibraryPath_x86, String InLibraryPath_x64, Boolean InCanBypassWOW64, Boolean InCanCreateService, Boolean InRequireStrongName, Object[] InPassThruArgs)   at EasyHook.RemoteHooking.Inject(Int32 InTargetPID, String InLibraryPath_x86, String InLibraryPath_x64, Object[] InPassThruArgs)   at FileMon.Program.Main(String[] args) in e:\Users\zhenqiangli\Documents\SharpDevelop Projects\FileMon\FileMon\Program.cs:line 71

Thx:)

ps: I use vs2010 and easyhook 2.7alpha.

Jul 6, 2012 at 4:16 AM

I solved the problem by put all the files into dll project's debug fold . But who can tell me why I can not put them into FileMon's debug fold ? 

Thx:)

Jul 6, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Sounds like not everything that was needed was in there... Try copying it all elsewhere again for a sanity check.

Jul 6, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Oh also I think the FileMon example still requires the use of the GAC...

Jul 9, 2012 at 2:24 AM
Sorry respond to you so late , you are right . For some of my faults , the dll in FileMonInject is different from the one in FileMon . The problem have solved . Thank you for your help . I am too careless .

2012/7/6 spazzarama <notifications@codeplex.com>

Oh also I think the FileMon example still requires the use of the GAC...

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (easyhook@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email easyhook@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com